Friday, February 21, 2014

It's been a few years already

It's been three years! I am currently working with my family with low pay but life has been balanced. It has been a blessing living this few years happy and steady, only feeling stressed and depressed for a couple of minutes out of the three years of life. I've lost friends but I gained my happiness. Although the guilt still lingers in my heart, I wish for them the best :-)

Anyways, somewhere in between these three years, I found out that google+ linked my blogger.com blogging account to my mother's phone, my friend's phone, and my younger sister's phone through their googleplay account. Well that sux since I won't be able to keep the things that I write in my blog from them. The things here are quite private. That is why, I am going to create another blog, one with a different secret name and everything taboo. Since I can't openly share my thoughts through the words that comes out of my mouth, I shall share it in through words of letters shared to the whole world to see with the help of the internet. Will I write and share in blogger after this? I guess time will tell :-)

More things that I've done: I joined and quit a role playing site. Through that website, I learned how to use my imagination and write, learning new ways to tell a story. Maybe someday, I will be able to make use of those skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment