Friday, June 5, 2009

You get the fashions and styles some people are wearing now in Malaysia?

Malaysia in a hot country. Now with global farking warming, it hotter than ever. Malaysia is hot like the african desert now. And african desert is hot like hell. Not that i've been to africa tho.

With this farking hot weather, some people wears scarfs around their necks and some wear hoodie sweaters. Sweat dripping down their forehead and neck and bodies making the cloths all wet.

I think if it was in a mall, it wouldn't be as hot as the outside coz of the air conditioner. They do look good. But to suffer for style is a big deal to pay.

But I myself wear a jacket sometime when I go out. It is hot. But I wear the jacket to put my stuff in. It would be uncomfortable to stuff it all in my pants pocket. Some time I bring my old blue bag so I can sneak food inside the cinema.

I can't really stand wearing long sleeved T shirts but I still wear them. Bought it coz I think it looks good. Why buy it if you ain't gonna wear it, right? I try not going out of the mall where its hot coz I'd sweat and it would make me uncomfortable.

Skinny jeans makes it so hard to move once you wear it. But they do look good if you can match it with what else you wear.

Brands. The famous brands of the clothings and pants and shoes. Nike, Adidas, Levi's, Converse. The brands makes it much more expensive. But the brand itself is a style.

No comments:

Post a Comment