Wednesday, June 10, 2009

showoff? High maintenence people?

A girl said to me; She shows off to people so that people can feel lower class than her and want to achieve more and gonna try harder for money. That's her excuse.
But what I think is: not every people want to achieve more and would probably be pissed off. Some people would feel the things that they have is enough.
What I think is: she wants to be adored and looked up to and maybe wants other people to feel like trash and their excuse is just to make themselves feel better and not be look down or discriminate.
What I think is: they themselves don't feel confident.

She said that if people like her saw someone else with more expensive and prettier things than them, they wouldn't be able to sleep at night with ease. Some would probably work hard to get those things. They would spend lots of their time for that things. And some that wouldn't want to spend their time would go the easy way by just stealing.
What I think is: that would probably serve that show off right but that would be good for the morality of the thief.
What i think: if she feels like that when people show off to her, why would she wanna show off to people? to make other people like her suffer?

A guy told me: clubbers, guys mainly. Take their cars to go to clubs. Someone told me: If you are taking a cheap kancil, don't park near the club. Park a few blocks away so no one can see your car. And if you have a great car, drive it pass the club door with the window open so people can see you. All for the glory of bragging. You don't go to club to meet good people. You go to show off and meet girls that are interested in money. But what do I know? I don't go to clubs.

Usually when I see people that have good stuff and great things like expensive cars, big house, I would think how lucky they are and what things have they done to have those thing. Good or bad. The things that really matter is if they raised their children good or evil. Rich kids with money can make people suffer depending on how they use it.

Robin Hood is a role model thief. Steal from the rich and give to the poor.

No comments:

Post a Comment