Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year

What i did before and in the starting of new year. Typing with the cat on my lap. Frustrated and confused. Pathetic and sad.

1st I went to a friends, Alvin's family barbecue party. Ate lamb chops, fish balls, beef, and drank root beer. Played game on Ipad. Went home.

At home, a friend call, inviting to go out. So I went out with Alvin and Hazman. Hazman drove to kK, we parked at Asia because kK is jammed packed. Save Myvi hit a Hilux back. Walked to Dataran Bandaran that is front of promenade. Take pictures and saw Saiful. Walked to McD to go see Sharie, Sahana, and Suhartina. Didn't see the fireworks. Went home.

Hazman had trouble driving in the house because the path is narrow. Then Hazman and me went out again while Alvin stayed home.

I was kinda tired but I still went out because I wanted to hang with Hazman.

I drove to Lintas, Hazman took us to The Room. Met his friend, and we went inside. Payed almost Rm70 for a jug of beer.

I never drank alcohol before.

Bartender gave us a seat on a big speaker. I drank a glass and a halve. Hazman drank the rest of the jug.

I went to the toilet but it was pretty nasty so I didn't use it.

After a while of me sitting still and doing nothing, we went home. I drove home. No feeling of drunk at all. Went to the toilet, and straight went to blog.

Explanation:
Well the end of the year is bad. Not lots of good thing happened. Drank decided to drank because of the bad thing in life. Tasted bitter. Just an excuse...

Now I'm sitting here blogging.. and feeling empty.

Lots of things I still have to hold in. Lots of things that I let out but it only relieved me for a while. I always feel angry and heavy. At the end of the day, I wish life just end quickly.


2 comments: