Saturday, January 1, 2011

Clubs and alcohol and people

Well I blogged before about clubs and alcohol and people before.

Well I totally went in the scene with a friend and watch the people there unintendedly.

The experience? I don't feel nothing. Maybe because I did nothing. So what people said about: someone that never clubbed before could go crazy clubbing: I think yeah, maybe... I never really clubbed before and I didn't go crazy. Didn't even really liked it. Didn't really met people that I want to meet. There were no sexual attraction as people say u would get.

A little relief and a disappointing.

Well about them being ugly personality. I still don't know. Some I think yes because we can find ugly personified people everywhere. I find it kinda disgusting to watch them. But I wanna keep an open mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment