Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Breath heavy but slower than usual. Heart is heavy and hurting slowly. Mind can't think of anything else. Act I cannot because I don't know what to do. Friends, I don't think they can help. Friends, are the source of my pain. Friends, that don't want me around them.

Don't know what to do. Nothing that I can say. Nothing I am nothing. I am nothing. A nuisance. An abomination. I am a mistaken creation. Peace would become if i were to begone. But my body would rot and still be nothing to the earth as I am poison.

Still I hope and hope and hope because I can't take the heartache of being alone. My soul screams for someone to love me! Someone beautiful that my eyes would never stop staring. But a big part in my heart telling me, I'll always be alone forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment