Friday, July 3, 2009

Blood tied brothers.. isn't : Brothers by soul

Peribahasa melayu: Air dicincang tak akan putus, Darah lebih pekat dari air

All this crap is about siblings fight and still will forgive each other is not true

If you have to choose between family or friends, people usually say family even if they don't mean it because they don't want to be discriminated. But the ones that have a really good family member would choose family honestly

I think: if I should choose between a friend or a family member, I would choose logically and of course choose the one that is closest to me and can make the world a better world. I wouldn't choose the one that enjoys to make people miserable over the one that enjoys to help people.

If I have to choose between:
a good friend that you know for no doubt had help you and will help u again for life
OR
a brother that is lying and stealing from everyone and never help anyone without benefiting himself.
,.. I definitely choose the friend.... Duh

Friends can be much more closer than people with blood ties. The time spent together is what makes people know each other more. But the more time people spent time together doesn't make the people like each other more.

I've experienced livin at home with my siblings and living with friends in the college dorm. In the dorm you spent most of your time with your roommate. Almost the same as living with your family at home. The more time you spend with each other, the more you get to know each other. But in the dorm, if you find out that your roommate, for example, a rapist or stealing, you can change room to someone elses room. But in your parents house, you have to deal with siblings that have those kinds of problem. You can't get away unless you move out. But you still have to face them sometimes because of certain duties as family.

If i had to choose between a friends and a family member. I would let go of a rotten family member and save lots of my good well friends.

For your information: I wouldn't choose stealing, cheating, lying, blood tied siblings over a good friend.

For people that doensn't have a rotten family member or a really great friend: you probably won't understand what i've writen.

No comments:

Post a Comment