Saturday, February 19, 2011

different questions but different answers

I don't remember the first "different" answers that I got from another person.

But I do remember this questions and answers.

The question started of like this: I asked
"From the book of driving instructions : what is the A, B, C, D's answer. Was A to go left first or was it to slow down first?"

Answer I got from another person:
"You gotta watch your right, if there is no car, go for it"

yes it's annoying.

But then another day I tried asking him again bout the road. I wanted to take another road because the road we used to was jammed.

So I asked him: "could we take this road on the left to past thru the road in front of us?"

Answer: "nope"

but I went and took the road anyways and it did got thru to the road.

the person explains: "I thought you wanted to go thru the shops"

Started that day, my mind modify and adjust to not trying to ask him questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment