Saturday, February 19, 2011

I will try to remember

So I'm just supposed to listen and say nothing?

"People don't change. They modify. They change."

So I guess I am going to try and modify and adjust. Everything comment you give: I'm going to say nothing because I'm not going to listen. Every question you ask I'm going to say: I don't know or don't care.

I'm going to try and remember not to ask any questions to you because you certainly can't think right.

Your use of words are wrong and I don't know if u care.

You make people lose their way and I don't know if u care.

But I guess you are only human. I am only human. We all are only human.

I may be asking for a lot of things but I wish I didn't. I am weak and in need of help but I'll modify and adjust. At least I'll try.

I will try to remember

No comments:

Post a Comment