Tuesday, February 8, 2011

People I knew, changed.

I don't know how to explain this well. I do believe people don't really change but some part of them do change. Like their appearances, their hearts, their principles.

Maybe I don't understand things well so I can't explain it well.

this maybe hard to explain because I'm trying to cover things up and probably don't want to say things.

but today, I do want to say somethings. So I try and think and write

Knew a person once. Didn't have to tell me lots of things but I do understand. Didn't really have lots of problems back then. Didn't have lots of things to hide. Didn't need to hide anything. Because we didn't know.

Now time pass by and we grew. The person I knew grew and changed. The person I knew, I lost in the rushing river of time. Today I see a stranger. I see a hipokrit stranger that I see everyday. Wish I could turn time just like winding a toy.
Time that used to have no worries now is filled with hatred and annoyance. Words and acts filled with fakeness and lying silence.

when there used to be quiet silence now changed into wrong informations and stupidities.

No comments:

Post a Comment